Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 21:54:13

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>
>> Beman, can you apply this patch to your
>> tools/boostbook/xsl/doxygen/collect.xsl and see if it fixes your
>> problem? I've tested this with my windows and cygwin toolchains. If
>> someone could test on Linux, that'd be groovy.
>
> OK, it ran to completion. Took 40 minutes or so.
>
> Much more stuff was built, and there were no strange error dialogs or
> bjam crashes this time. Comparing xpressive/reference.html to the one
> built by Daniel, it seems pretty much the same except for some ID
> numbers that are part of html file names.

That sounds right. And since this also seems to be working for Daniel, I
went ahead and committed this change to trunk. There's a simplification
I can make to build/v2/tools/doxygen.jam, but I can't make it while the
build system is frozen for release.

Beman, do you want me to merge this fix to the release branch?

> accumulators/reference.html still isn't right, but that may be because I
> should have cleared out more stuff from prior attempts. I'll do that and
> try again.

I haven't tried this on windows. It would involve setting up latex,
dvips and ghostscript.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing