Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-30 02:18:55

Done. http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/47876

>>> accumulators/reference.html still isn't right, but that may be
>>> because I should have cleared out more stuff from prior attempts.
>>> I'll do that and try again.
>>
>> I haven't tried this on windows. It would involve setting up latex,
>> dvips and ghostscript.
>
> I'm using the cygwin versions.

I wouldn't expect that to work. Win32 and cygwin binaries are often
different, esp. in how they handle paths. Either use cygwin for
everything (bjam, xsltproc, doxygen, etc.), or else install native win32
binaries and use them for everything.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing