Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boost-root/doc/test needed
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-30 19:23:20

On 30/07/2008, John Maddock <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Some docs on the docs would be a start though I guess...

There is some out of date guidelines:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/more/writingdoc/introduction.html

I've been meaning to bring it up to date for a while. I'll try to do so soonish.

Also, in the last few days I've started trying to pull together simple
installation instructions for various platforms at:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted

It's very rough, as I've really just been recording my attempts at
getting various platforms to work.

I might bring all of this together with the quickbook and boostbook
documentation in their own section of the combined documentation.
Although the documentation guidelines might be better suited to the
website.

Daniel