[Boost-docs] QuickBook comments

Subject: [Boost-docs] QuickBook comments
From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-21 23:11:25

These are based on a trial of building and using Quickbook through
the Xcode IDE (2.5 on a Mac OS X 10.4.11 PowerPC system). It build
OK after I added targets for libraries Boost.FileSystem (which needed
Boost.System) and Boost.ProgramOptions. Running the tool without any
command line parameters or input yields an error message and doesn't
offer how to get help. Looking at the main quickbook.cpp file showed
me that the --help option works, and that's how I got how to run
files through. Maybe the no input error message can be improved as
to indicate where the help is.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie