Re: [Boost-docs] Quick script for quickbook builds?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quick script for quickbook builds?
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-21 23:30:50

Daryle Walker wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2008, at 4:54 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:
>
> I added another rule to convert that file (trivially) to a *.txt file.
> But what really want to do is convert that *.qbk.xml file, which is in
> BoostBook format, into a *.html (or *.pdf) file. There's a
> Boost.Build/Jam procedure for doing this, but how do I do it manually?

<snip>

I don't think you need a working toolchain. Probably the necessary
usings in your user-config.jam is enough, and then do:

   bjam -a -n -d+2

-a for rebuild all
-n for don't actually execute the commands
-d+2 for displaying the commands that would be executed.

HTH,

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing