[Boost-docs] Request on Boost documentation for translate to Russian

Subject: [Boost-docs] Request on Boost documentation for translate to Russian
From: karfagen (agent_cia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-09 00:01:21

Hello everyone!

So, as far as I know the Boost library is very famous library and more and
more programmers are used it in own projects (in particular in Russia, I
know). Almost preffereable in the developers world libraries are have
localized documentation. I suggest to discuss this issues with Boost
community: for example, how make the translation of the Boost documentation
to Russian language. I would like to organize this process but I don't know
how make it technically: on the Boost main domain site, or other site an
etc. Does anyone to help me for this issues?

For example, I coulde be translate the original docs page by page but where
could I publish it? Where could I report about translated library's pages?
An so on on the same wave...

Does exists the srvice as I mentioned above?

Best regards,

Serebryakoff Alexey
------------------------------
Russian Federation
630091, Novosibirsk
Phone: +7 (383) 2 173 873
Cellular: + 7 923 126 66 35
Emails: agent_cia_at_[hidden]
            overlapped_at_[hidden]
            overlapped_at_[hidden]
ICQ: 22442032
Skype: overlapped
MSN: overlapped_at_[hidden]

  _____

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Ishodjashaja soobshenie chistoje.

Virusnaja baza dannih (VPS): 080908-0, 08.09.2008
Provereno: 09.09.2008 6:09:34
avast! - (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

  _____

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Ishodjashaja soobshenie chistoje.

Virusnaja baza dannih (VPS): 080908-0, 08.09.2008
Provereno: 09.09.2008 7:01:21
avast! - (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.