Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Showstopper? Documentation pdf build broken.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [1.37] Showstopper? Documentation pdf build broken.
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-27 16:24:55

John Maddock wrote:
> [...]

OK, I've got to the bottom of this, if you have a link target, say:

[#my_target]

in quickbook at top level scope (ie not inside a section) then you end up
with an <fo:inline> tag generated for the target that is outside of any
<fo:block>, and hense the invalid XML FO. I'm not sure if this is my bug, a
quickbook issue, a docbook one, or an XSL one! :-(

Whatever, for now it was easier to just change the quickbook markup so it
generated valid XML.

HTH, John.