Re: [Boost-docs] Making Boost Doc builds more robust

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Making Boost Doc builds more robust
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-02 10:17:16

Joel de Guzman wrote:
>> FWIW, Quickbook already has some tests in there, but they are not
>> hooked up and I only occasionally get to run the tests and only on
>> Windows. Yes, it would be great if it becomes part of a test setup.

Well... there appears to be something wrong with the Jamfile, because I get:

'"..\..\..\bin.v2\tools\quickbook\test\msvc-8.0\debug\link-static\threading-multi\line-compare-tool.exe"'
is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.

For all the quickbook tests :-(

One other thing I've noticed is that quickbook doesn't always exit with an
error code if the markup is invalid - things I particularly noticed were
xinclude/include/import not failing if the specified file name is invalid.

John.