Re: [Boost-docs] [website] Navigation problem

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [website] Navigation problem
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 16:22:43

2009/1/30 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:

> To fix this, and generally make navigation easier and more intuitive, I've
>
> * Changed "Groups" to "Discussion Groups".
>
> * Moved "Discussion Policy" to directly follow "Discussion Groups".
>
> * Added a "Mailing Lists" link to the mailing lists page.
>
> * Changed the title of that page from "Boost Mailing Lists" to "Boost
> Mailing Lists (A.K.A. Discussion Groups)"

I think two links to the same page from the same section of the
sidebar could be a bit confusing. We probably should just call it
'mailing lists', since that's what almost all of it is, or maybe
'mailing lists and discussion groups'

I've got a few ideas about how to improve the sidebar navigation, but
I want to spend my time on things at the moment. But I'll try to write
up a proposal sometime.

Daniel