[Boost-docs] HTML to Quickbook translations ¶

Subject: [Boost-docs] HTML to Quickbook translations ¶
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-10 20:27:36

Hi,

I've seen on the wiki pages that there are some Ongoing translations, other Pending and other
Authozarization from author needed. Please could you elabotate on that, does it mean that Pending libraries are waiting for a translator and the author acknowlege the translation? Are all the libraries needing a traslation to QuickBook there? I.E. are other libraries for which the author do not accept the translation?

Best,
Vicente