Re: [Boost-docs] [accumulators] doc build problem? (was: Trunk Inspection Report fixed + other reminders)

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [accumulators] doc build problem? (was: Trunk Inspection Report fixed + other reminders)
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-05 19:42:19

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 2009/3/5 Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]>:
>>
>> I can't imagine why for the Accumulators documentation all the links to
>> boost.png and the navigation icons are messed up. But I'm sure I don't have
>> time to look into it. :-(
>>
>> libs/accumulators/doc/html/BOOST_ACCUMULATORS_DEFINE_EXTRACTOR_id4530321.html:
>
> I think Beman must have built the standalone accumulators
> documentation at some point. He just needs to delete
> 'lib/accumulators/doc/html' from his repository.

Hum... I really need to change the script to use a separate checkout
for running the trunk inspection report. It is running on my everyday
working copy, and that is too likely to have cruft left over from
previous activity.

I'll do that, but it may take a couple of days as I'm headed
out-of-town tomorrow for the weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion,

--Beman