Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to get the function (and enum) descriptions?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to get the function (and enum) descriptions?
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-08 10:04:23

2009/3/2 Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>:

> I expect/hope_very_much to see the comment as well, like this:
>
>   size_t series_count(); // Get number of normal data points in this data
> series.
>
> So what I am doing wrong that I don't get the <purpose> information shown in
> either place?

Boostbook wasn't displaying any purposes that just contained plain
text (which is what doxygen generates). I've fixed that, although the
purpose is displayed in the description section of the page not in the
synopsis.

I tried building your documentation to see if it this makes a
difference, but the build failed. Something about a missing
'auto-index.jam' file.

Daniel