Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to get the function (and enum) descriptions?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook with Doxygen autodoc - How to get the function (and enum) descriptions?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-09 10:39:54

Thanks for looking into this.

I've updated to

Completed: At revision: 51655

On trunk

But this doesn't seem to fix the problem (unless I have screwed up -
Tortoise doesn't give this file the green tick despite saying updated OK, so
I might have blundered somewhere) . I'll check more carefully - and why you
could not build as well.

Since I now have almost 300 functions documented - but not showing comments
describing their functions, this is a matter of some serious concern to me
;-)

I had started to ponder this myself. Some notes on what I thought might
perhaps be a solution is attached.

Am I at all warm on this?

Thanks.

Paul