[Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Feature request

Subject: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Feature request
From: Thomas Taylor (thomas.taylor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-05-20 11:02:12

Including files with [include filename] should work with templates. e.g:

[template mypath[file] some/path/[file]]
[include [mypath get/file]]

So far I see two workarounds:
Either (a) explicitely set the full path in the include block. But this has
the problem that you need to know the path, which is not always possible;
for example if quickbook gets called from a build directory the path to the
source directory is not known when writing the quickbook documentation.
Or (b) use -I /some/path which is my current workaround. However if there
are more files with the same name in different directories, things will get
ugly.

Please implement or rewrite quickbook for Spirit 2.1 and use it as a well
documented sample application, in which case I might try to implement it;
whichever is more convenient ;-)

Thomas