Re: [Boost-docs] Inspection report failures

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Inspection report failures
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-07-22 20:28:49

2009/7/22 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/inspect-snapshot.html is the latest release
> candidate inspection report. If you click on the "Worst Offenders", it looks
> as if many of the detail failures are license failures in generated .html
> files.
>
> What can we do about these failures? They are obscuring more important
> failures I would like to start attacking.

Gennadiy will have to deal with the failures in the test documentation
as he doesn't seem to have checked in the source code.

The failures in the 'doc' directory seem to be from variant, any,
concepts and boost build. I think I can just add the license since all
the authors are in the blanket permission file (apart from HP for
concepts, so I'll leave their license in place) - it just requires the
boost copyright to be added to the library information in the
boostbook/quickbook source.

Daniel