[Boost-docs] Quickbook hang

Subject: [Boost-docs] Quickbook hang
From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-04 05:41:42

Having gotten one of my machines building documentation again, I
thought I'd work on the other. As far as I can tell, they are setup
exactly the same way, however, on this machine Quickbook hangs (and
uses an entire cpu core while doing so). It gets as far as creating
the xml file, but then it never puts any data in it.

The machine is running OS X 10.5.8 on intel. The one that works is the
same, except on PPC. I can't imagine that is the problem. Are there
any flags I can pass in that might help me figure out what it is doing
when it is stuck? The --debug-x flags in help didn't really give me
anything to dig into.

Thanks again,

Jared