Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build stylesheet version?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doc build stylesheet version?
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-04 13:29:11

On 22 January 2010 13:45, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OK, that's a plan. Let me know how 1.7 works for you.

I had a go. It seems that to get the latest version of docbook, you
need to use Cygwin Ports (http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/). From
looking at the website, Cygwin Ports looks quite useful, but more work
to maintain than installing the docbook stylesheets yourself.

So I think the options are to continue using the old stylesheets, or
to install the latest versions using the 'setup_boostbook.sh' script
(or maybe the python version). The script has been neglected recently.
It messed up my 'user-config.jam' so I'm not sure if it's a good idea
to recommend at the moment. Although, I think some people are
successfully using it.

Daniel