[Boost-docs] Quickbook spirit 2 port

Subject: [Boost-docs] Quickbook spirit 2 port
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-07 15:36:07

Hi,

My spirit 2 port of quickbook is at:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/log/branches/quickbook-1.5-spirit2

There are a lot of changes, but they mostly shouldn't be visible to
the user. You might notice that invalid quickbook is handled
differently, but that's about it. I've actually gone out of my way to
maintain behaviour for some bugs. Most notable id generation in
existing files - if I didn't then links would break.

The only new feature is that it has a html generator. This creates a
single page of unstyled html, the idea is that a further tool will be
used to split the html pages, add the navigation and style it. Such a
tool could also support html generated by different means which would
hopefully be flexible enough to deal with most libraries'
documentation. It doesn't support footnotes or images yet.

I'm hoping to release this with the next version of boost, although I
might disable the html generation.

Daniel