Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook spirit 2 port

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook spirit 2 port
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-08 08:01:30

On 7 February 2010 17:40, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I did checkout the source to trunk/tools/quickbook-1.5-spirit
> in my working copy of Boost trunk tree and it builds OK.

Thanks, I forgot to mention that it requires trunk.

> As far as I can tell, it generates documents well.

Before releasing I'm going to compare the boostbook it generates for
all the existing quickbook documentation in boost, it should be
identical to the version in trunk.

> I'm working on docs for Boost.Geometry so I did a quick test generating
> output with your new version and here you can find results:

I think this demonstrates that the html support isn't much use at the
moment. But eventually, it should be.

> 2) Here is transformed output
>
> http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/

Looks good.