Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook blocks for concepts

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook blocks for concepts
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-09 12:38:16

John Maddock wrote:

>>> I'm unlikely to find the time to work on anything like that.
>>> Quickbook currently doesn't have any built support for normal
>>> reference documentation, let alone concepts.
>>
>> I see. I asked if this idea would make any sense at all because
>> I've been thinking about *trying* to hack quickbook myself.
>
> Before you get too much into that... how much of this could be
> acumplished using templates?

First, I'm a Quickbook newbie. The Boost Geometry is my first library
I'm documenting with Quickbook, so a training pitch at the same time.

Good point. I've started to think about templates after I saw
Joel's reply to "Quickbook spirit 2 port" thread.
I'm not sure, yet - I know nothing about Quickbook templates.

Best regards,