[Boost-docs] Handling Doxygen command @par

Subject: [Boost-docs] Handling Doxygen command @par
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-23 23:12:29

Hi,

I'm testing Doxygen and Quickbook integration and I found a small
problem with presumably DocBook tags sneaking to HTML output.

Here [1] is HTML doc node titled "Access" which is generated from
access.hpp [2] header of Boost Geometry library.
In the access.hpp some Doxygen special commands are used like \par [3] (or
@par equivalent) for traits::access class:

/// @par Geometries:
/// @li point

The problem is that this @par command is not being translated
nicely to output HTML and a <title> tag is displayed as here [4]

<title>Geometries:</title>
    * point

Is it possible to get <title> replaced with let's says <h4> or just <p>?
Perhaps I could tweak it in my Jamfile [5] for docs ?

[1] http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/access.html
[2]https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/geometry/boost/geometry/core/access.hpp
[3]http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html#cmdpar
[4]http://mateusz.loskot.net/tmp/ggl/qbk/boost/geometry/traits/access.html