Re: [Boost-docs] boostbook outside of boost

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] boostbook outside of boost
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-24 09:22:44

On 24 February 2010 00:52, Brendon Costa <brendon.j.costa_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Are there any example projects that are using boostbook outside of a
> jam based build system which I could take a look at or any relevant
> documentation I can read?

I just checked in a shell script which generates docbook for an
example library. It's not much but hopefully it will be helpful. The
library is at:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/example/

The script is at: libs/example/doc/make-docbook.sh

You need to set $BOOST_ROOT and make sure doxygen and xsltproc are in
your path. At the moment I'm using doxygen 1.5.9, so a later version
might not work. We often find that we need to tweak to
doxygen2boostbook script when new people use something from doxygen
that we haven't come across before.

I think there was also CMake support, but I haven't been able to find that.

Daniel