Re: [Boost-docs] Docbook to html optimizations

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Docbook to html optimizations
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 13:13:40

That's what I have done - but is seems that the limit (32?) is a bit low - I wanted to control other parameters.
If anyone is rebuilding, perhaps to have a 'Boost Standard version' that we can all be using, a bigger limit would be
nice.
Having a copy on the Boost site might reduce the hassle getting this complex toolchain working.

> > fop.render.pdf

> That looks like it's caused by invalid docbook. I'd have to see your
> documentation files to give you an answer.

I'll have a look myself before I trouble you with it.

>Btw, are you using fop or xep? I wouldn't bother with fop, it's never worked for me.

I haven't even tried it after John Maddock's reports :-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse