Re: [Boost-docs] setup_boostbook.sh/.py

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] setup_boostbook.sh/.py
From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 19:36:34

On 18 May 2010 20:08, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Does anyone use setup_boostbook.sh or setup_boostbook.py? I've just
> noticed that they're currently not working and if no one's using them
> it'll be easier to delete them than continue to maintain them.

I find setup_boostbook.py useful for checking that I've set up everything
and then updating user-config.jam.

It didn't work last time I tried it but it does at least point out where
it's failing.

That said, don't keep it on my behalf: if I miss it I will update it and
submit a patch. The documentation at

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/doc/html/boostbook/getting/started.html#boostbook.setup.manual

is just as good.

Cheers,