Re: [Boost-docs] some doc nits

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] some doc nits
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-13 09:07:21

On 12 June 2010 16:39, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The point being that we don't want to highlight quickbook generated
> docs again.

The programlisting tag has a 'language' attribute to indicate when
syntax highlighting should be used. It's only supported in docbook
when using the Saxon xslt processor but we could use it to trigger
your highlighter in boostbook to docbook translation, and remove the
attribute so that it doesn't get highlighted twice. This would let us
use it in pure boostbook documentation, and might be a better solution
for doxygen based documentation.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/SyntaxHighlighting.html

The ideal would actually be to do the syntax highlighting in the
docbook to html/fop conversion, but I don't think it's worth the
effort.

Daniel