Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen features

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen features
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-13 10:34:40

I've attached a new patch. It turns out that there are several edge
cases to deal with. Sorry it took a while.

On 1 June 2010 02:34, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm not sure that it has to be perfect.  Doxygen
> generates gibberish for some of the complicated
> tests I tried, anyway.

There's another problem, 'type' elements sometimes contain other
elements (such as links) which would make this trickier. The only
solution I can think of, is to parse the text, work out the offset for
where to insert the variable name and then walk through the elements,
counting to find the insert position as they're written out. It's
quite convoluted. Do you have any better ideas?

Daniel