Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen features

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen features
From: Bo Jensen (jensen.bo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-13 22:42:21

Daniel, thank you for providing a patch. It is not completely correct
yet, in the overview section I get :

void somefunction(int [])

which is correct, but in the detailed section I get :

void somefunction(int [] somearray)

so the [] should be shifted to position after the argument name.

Did this patch also include a fix for see also links ?