Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook document author Unicode a accent R&#xE5 isnot converted.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook document author Unicode a accent R&#xE5 isnot converted.
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-25 11:41:37

On 25 August 2010 12:19, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Before you get too carried away with talk of other formats though, please be
> aware that we use a *lot* of escape-to-docbook inside the Boost.Math docs.
> Sort of bet-the-farm on that actually...

I know, I'm certainly not going to remove support for that. It's a
good idea to use boostbook or docbook for things like mathematical
notation, reference documentation and bibliographic information, which
I have no plans to support natively. The idea is that for something
like the config documentation, someone who doesn't use boostbook will
be able to generate html straight from the quickbook file (if only to
check that their changes are okay), and maybe other formats later.

Daniel