Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook document author Unicode a accent R&#xE5 isnot converted.

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook document author Unicode a accent R&#xE5 isnot converted.
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-25 20:36:13

On 24 August 2010 20:53, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've just checked in support for escapes in trunk. It's a bit rushed
> though. Can now write 'Johan R\u00E5de'.

I had a look at some of the quickbook in the repository, and found
that files written for early versions of quickbook almost always has
some raw boostbook in the documentation info, so I've put a version
switch in for versions before 1.3 (chosen because that's when
quickbook started to parse 'license' and 'purpose' as a quickbook
phrase, which ended that practice). But if people prefer, I can change
it so that the switch is for version 1.6 (the future version of
quickbook), and the behaviour will be the same as quickbook 1.5.1
(from boost 1.43). Let me know what you want, it's a simple change
(now).

Daniel