[Boost-docs] Generating a reference section with doxygen

Subject: [Boost-docs] Generating a reference section with doxygen
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-17 13:11:17

I have been playing around with doxygen so I can generate a reference
section for my QuickBook documentation from doxygen comments in my
header file(s).

Doxygen produces way more output than I want, with all sorts of extras
such as hierarchies on the top of a page, doxygen logo, index and
search, #include lines, etc. etc.

Does anyone have a doxygen configuration which will produce more
appropriate limited output for a reference section for Quickbook ?