Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Meaning of Document Info fields

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Meaning of Document Info fields
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-01 09:25:44

My experience is that the fields are somewhat ill-defined and don't quite do
what I (and I suspect others) would like.

How this bibliographic info feeds through to final documents (html, pdf ...)
is not trivial.

Daniel James has promised to look into making them work more usefully, but
it's still a "TODO" I fear.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,