Re: [Boost-docs] Troubleshooting [xinclude *.xml]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Troubleshooting [xinclude *.xml]
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-09 21:59:58

On 9 January 2011 17:09, er <er.ci.2020_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I copied http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/doc/src/ to my working copy
> /doc in order to properly display the Up/Next etc. buttons in the top right.
> However, putting in the repo with svn add gives :
>
> A         src
> A         src/images
> A  (bin)  src/images/alert.png
> A  (bin)  src/images/blank.png
> A         src/images/callouts
> A  (bin)  src/images/callouts/1.png
> svn: File 'src/images/callouts/1.svg' has binary mime type property

I'm not a subversion expert, if you asked on the main list you'll
probably get more help with this (unless someone here knows better?).

> Inside ~/.subversion/config, I have
>
> enable-auto-props = yes

Is that in a '[miscellany]' section?

> [auto-props]
> *.svg        = svn:eol-style=native; svn:mime-type=image/svg+xml
>
> I would have hoped this would suffice... I guess I have to manually propset
> the *.svg files, but apparently this cannot be done until after they have
> been svn-added, which fails.

Well, if you've set subversion up correctly and it's failing then it's
a bug in the system. One thing you could try is using 'svn cp' to copy
the doc/src/images directory. Although I think the svg files are only
used for pdf documentation, so you might not need them anyway.

Daniel