Re: [Boost-docs] Chrono documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Chrono documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-10 17:28:15

OK - I noticed this too eventually.

I think there should be a 'skull'n'crossbones' comment on these lines.

I now recall that some time ago I have also made the mistake of thinking
that since we not using the FO processor, it is not needed.

But I have committed this change and it builds fine for me.

Paul

PS To Vicente - I have also added the link to the French example that I
mentioned, en passant.