Re: [Boost-docs] Troubleshooting [xinclude *.xml]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Troubleshooting [xinclude *.xml]
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-16 13:18:17

I'd also note that FOP didn't seem to work on Windows, everyone (I think) is
using a free download of XEP for the pdf generation.

Kindly made available free by Renderx at http://www.renderx.com/

"The XEP Engine is written in Java and runs on most Unixes, Microsoft
Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and other systems where Java Virtual Machine 1.1.8
or newer is available."

You should not have trouble downloading and viewing svg files using the
browser, or the definitive program Inkscape at inkscape.org.

But you may not need svg files except for pdf generation.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK