Re: [Boost-docs] problems building the parameter library docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] problems building the parameter library docs
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-22 09:11:27

On 20 January 2011 22:31, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So I tried to build the Boost.Parameter docs, and sure enough, they were broken.
> I scratched my head, and tried to build the docs in the release branch (which I had not changed) - and they were broken too.

You need docutils to build the parameter docs. You can download the
tarball from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/docutils/docutils-0.7.tar.gz?download

Extract it somewhere appropriate then add something like this to your
user-config.jam:

using docutils : /Users/daniel/boost/docutils-0.7 ;

I didn't run the install script for docutils - just used it in place.
It might be possible to set boost build up to use a properly installed
docutils but I've never looked into how to do it.

Daniel