Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Boost-wide concept docs
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-05 16:38:51

AMDG

On 2/5/2011 7:50 AM, Edward Diener wrote:

> Is this actually building as it should ?

It looks like it.

> When I open the 'index.html' in
> the 'tools/build/v2/doc/html' directory I can not find anything about
> specific pdf formats in the Boost.Build V2 User Manual,

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you looking for
options for controlling pdf output? Something else?

Something along the lines of
"xsl:param is relevant. See the BoostBook and Docbook
documentation for information about valid options."
would be reasonable.

> but I do find
> the information you added under documentation tools. When I read the
> information there for boostbook it mentions the 'format' option. But
> where do I find out about the option values for the various types of
> option names listed there ?

Again, I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
I suppose I could add a brief description
saying

onehtml: The output will be a single html page.
etc.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe