Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost-build] Strange warning when building docuimentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Boost-build] Strange warning when building docuimentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-18 10:34:40

C:/Programming/VersionControl/sandbox/tti/boost/tti/TTIntrospection.hpp:123
> 9:
> > warning: Unsupported xml/html tag <_> found xslt-xsltproc.windows
> >
> > Anybody have any ideas why the sequence '<_>' in a doxygen detail
> > block is producing these warnings, and which documentation building
> > tool is giving the warning ? I thought it might be doxygen but that
> > 'finished...' line in the bjam output makes me think it is something
else.

> It's doxygen. Everything after doxygen-action up to the next action is
the output
> of doxygen. You can get around this by using @c metafunction<_>. Using
&lt;
> probably works too.

Probably using \< and \> works too?

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html#cmdgt

which says
"
\<

This command writes the < character to the output. This character has to be
escaped because it has a special meaning in HTML.

"
It also lists the many others that will get you (and have got me) into
trouble if you innocently use them ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,