Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than oneunderscore ( _ )

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than oneunderscore ( _ )
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-26 15:22:46

On 25 February 2011 18:48, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 25-2-2011 12:18, Daniel James wrote:
>>
>> It's fixed on the 'quickbook-filenames' branch.
>
> 1) will it be included in trunk as well (I usually use that one)

Of course. But I'm not going to merge anything until the next release
cycle starts properly, and then I won't do it all at once as I want to
get the tests running first. There's also some hairy code on that
branch for handling unicode on windows. I was testing it yesterday and
it doesn't seem to work for mingw, so I need to work that out.

> 2) I've a similar problem. Consider this documentation:
>
> "The free function make_envelope calculates the envelope (also known as axis
> aligned bounding box, aabb, or minimum bounding rectangle, mbr) of a
> geometry. This version with the make_ prefix returns the envelope, and ..."
>
> generates me underscored text from make_ to make_,  "The free function
> makeenvelope calculates the envelope (also known as axis aligned bounding
> box, aabb, or minimum bounding rectangle, mbr) of a geometry. This version
> with the make prefix returns the envelope, and ..."
>
> is this solved by this?

Yes, this is one of the cases I mentioned earlier.

Daniel