Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than oneunderscore ( _ )

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Processing names with more than oneunderscore ( _ )
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-25 18:48:32

Hi,

On 25-2-2011 12:18, Daniel James wrote:
> On 25 February 2011 03:34, Edward Diener<eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> So why can't we either correct the "Simple formatting" bug
> It's fixed on the 'quickbook-filenames' branch.

1) will it be included in trunk as well (I usually use that one)
2) I've a similar problem. Consider this documentation:

"The free function make_envelope calculates the envelope (also known as
axis aligned bounding box, aabb, or minimum bounding rectangle, mbr) of
a geometry. This version with the make_ prefix returns the envelope, and
..."

generates me underscored text from make_ to make_, "The free function
make_envelope calculates the envelope (also known as axis aligned
bounding box, aabb, or minimum bounding rectangle, mbr) of a geometry.
This version with the make _prefix returns the envelope, and ..."

is this solved by this? Or how could I avoid this? Actually I've a lot
of similar problems, the _ behaviour is not too convenient for me (but
for the rest: I like quickbook)

Thanks, Barend