Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Can a section have different titel in TOC than in the section ?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Can a section have different titel in TOC than in the section ?
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-12 17:15:23

Hi Bo,

> Hi Barend,
> I used it as a start for a forked version, which is not very generic
> (nor clean implemented), since it involves a lot of specific things
> for my project (which involves docs for C# code also). But I think
> most people would be up and running in short amount of time with the
> converter from geometry, it's clean and easily expendable.
>
> Thanks for providing this !

You are welcome ;-)

I actually missed this answer earlier, and just found it by chance.

Nice to hear this. I started not-very-generic as well, specific for our
library, and lateron generalized it a bit to offer it to more libraries.
It is still a sort of draft, so could be cleaner, and might be enhanced
in various ways. But anyway, we're also satisfied by this approach and
the resulting documents.

> In my opinion it's a much more flexible approach. I am combining
> gccxml and the doxygen2quickbook fork to have fully automated API and
> docs generation from a large cpp library.
>
> When I have finished the work, I can send you a link to see.

OK, I'm curious.

Regards, Barend