Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen /tparam tag not working?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Doxygen /tparam tag not working?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 16:50:35

>> With the current BoostBook stylesheets, purpose
>> ends up as a comment in the synopsis (just as
>> with typedefs). I don't really like this, since
>> it clutters the synopsis if the description is
>> more than a few words. (Okay, it didn't even wrap
>> properly. I had to fix it to indent and add //
>> when it started a new line.).
>

> Hi, I saw it also. This was one of the reason I started to define some
> doxygen aliases to manage with parameters. BTW, the @see tag didn't worked
> neither.

OK for now I have a workaround (separate paragraphs and some judicious use
of <b> - much like I would do in quickbook).

The main issue here is that documentation content is simply dropped from
output without so much as a warning... and that's the part that really needs
fixing: to make unknown doxygen content a hard error.

John.