Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome [FIXED]

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] Different rendering in Chrome [FIXED]
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-08 14:52:00

And there are 6 (5 useful?) of these for different levels of sections, and one might reasonably want
1 and 2 to start on new page, but not minor sections 3,4,5 ...

Note - If you use many smallish sections to improve the targeting of the index terms (in html, an
index entry only takes you to the html page - and the page might be quite long so you might have to
use find within the page to locate the index term), you may want not to start each section with a
new page.

So quite useful to parameterize?

(OTOH this seems a sledge hammer when all one really wants is a 'newpage' mark-up! But maybe that's
the price of creating both html and pdf).

Paul