[Boost-docs] Greek in section titles?

Subject: [Boost-docs] Greek in section titles?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-09 09:52:56

I'm puzzled why this section title doesn't display quite right.

[section:nccs_power_eg Tables of the power function of the [chi][super 2] test.]

The Greek chi is missing (but the superscript 2 is OK - and is a superscript OK).

  [chi][super 2]

works OK in Quickbook embedded into the C++ code that follows,

[import ../../../example/nc_chi_sq_example.cpp]
[nccs_eg]

 so the template for chi superscript 2 works there.

html4_symbols.qbk with their templates is included in the top level math.qbk.

Am I missing something obvious, or trying to do something that isn't supported?

Thanks.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,