[Boost-docs] Getting a draft watermark

Subject: [Boost-docs] Getting a draft watermark
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-16 09:49:24

I've added a draft watermark to Quickbook Doxygen generated html by adding this to its boostbook.css

body
{
  background-image : url("draft.png");
}

But I have failed to get it to work with a Doxygen standalone display.

For testing, I have edited directly the Doxygen.css file in my doxygen/html/ folder.

I can turn the turn the text livid by adding to the body

  color : fuchsia;

so I am confident that I am editing the right file, but

  background-image : url("draft.png");

has no effect.

I've checked that draft.png is in the same folder, and is the right image.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Paul

PS Has anyone already done this successfully for PDFs?

This looks as though it is the way to do it?

Draft mode

When you want to print a document that is marked as draft, you can set the draft.mode parameter as
described below. When it is turned on, the default header prints "Draft" in the center header. This
mode can also print a faint background image across the page that indicates draft status, if the FO
processor supports background images. The pathname for the image file is contained in the
draft.watermark.image parameter, which by default is set to a web address, so you might want to set
it to a local file.

The draft.mode parameter has three possible values:

yes

    Turn on draft printing for the whole document.
no

    Turn off draft printing for the whole document.

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204