Re: [Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-18 18:35:08

On 18 June 2011 19:10, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Is there a std include path for looking up quickbook includes, and if not,
> should there be?

Not at the moment, it would be pretty easy to implement, perhaps with
a QUICKBOOK_PATH variable to override the default. But to do it
properly would require proper installation, and I'm not sure how good
Boost.Build's support is for that.

Without that, we could probably also change Boost.Build to always
include a certain path when building documentation, but that wouldn't
work when using quickbook independently.