[Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?

Subject: [Boost-docs] std quickbook include path, and template library?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-18 18:10:37

Is there a std include path for looking up quickbook includes, and if not,
should there be?

I'm asking because AutoIndex is nearly ready to go in Trunk, and I'm about
to start experimenting with a quickbook helper library of templates, things
like:

[index] Puts the main index here.
[indexterm term] Adds a manual entry.

etc.

It occurs to me that it would be a lot easier if folks can just add a

[include auto_index.qbk]

to their docs, and not have to mess around with getting the
quickbook-include path correct in their Jamfile.

Likewise, Boost.Math has a file of HTML4 named characters - for Greek
letters and such like - that is very likely more generally useful. So it
would be good to have a central place for these.

Thoughts?

Thanks, John.