Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Where are the docs for Jamfiles?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Where are the docs for Jamfiles?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-05 14:43:40

helpful.

There are lots of (confusingly, and unnecessarily, different) jamfiles about.

I've tried to provide an (over-)annotated version at

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/guild/mylibrary/libs/mylibrary/doc/jamfile.v2

which discusses some of issues and settings.

It needs attention from some jam-experts and docs experts.

IMO it would be really helpful to standardise the settings and toolchain so we don't keep
re-inventing slightly different wheels.

HTH

Paul

PS There is also discussion about similar on [Boost-docs] Sphinx integration thread.

PSS You also have a working (for me) example for endian in stuff that I sent.