Re: [Boost-docs] Using Notepad++ for editing Quickbook

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Using Notepad++ for editing Quickbook
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-13 13:17:55

Jamfiles (attached
> if somebody is interested, colours based on Zenburn theme).

Nice.

> > and operators - showing the all-important matching [ ] brackets.
>
> What do you mean? N++ seems to highlight matching [ and ] well for me.

Yes they work OK - but then [/ A comment ] highlighting doesn't work :-(

(The N++ buglet is that comments should be evaluated *before* operators [ ]).

> > This in known from some other languages, and a solution is known, but
> > no fix has yet been applied.

> I see no references to N++ nor QuickBook there - why is this link related?

Sorry I pasted the wrong link - should be

http://weblogs.asp.net/jgalloway/archive/2006/11/25/creating-a-user-defined-language-in-notepad.aspx

Paul