[Boost-docs] [quickbook] Does import work?

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Does import work?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-15 19:11:54

I'm revisiting some of my languishing libraries that where meant to be
submitted for Boost. And I'm adding documentation.. Which given the
nature of one of them I'm going with the route of inserting much of the
documentation into the code headers, ala Doxygen but using the QUickbook
import facility. But...

I can't seem to get the following to actually do anything:

====predef.qbk====
[article Predef ...]
[section Reference]
[import boost/predef/version_number.h]
[endsect]
====

====boost/predef/version_number.h====
/* Copyright... */

#ifndef BOOST_PREDEF_VERSION_NUMBER_H
#define BOOST_PREDEF_VERSION_NUMBER_H

/*`
[heading BOOST_VERSION_NUMBER macro]

Blah, blah:

* One
* Two

*/
#define BOOST_VERSION_MACRO(a,b,c)

#endif
====

There's no errors reported. And the import special comment Quickbook
part doesn't show up in any of the output. Am I doing something silly?
Or did this never work? Or is it no longer working?

NOTE: Using the trunk quickbook.

Rene.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything