Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-18 12:23:44

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Paul A. Bristow
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> <-- About Doxygen generated docs -->
> (A " navigation aid for someone that wants to know how the lib  is implemented" sounds rather useful
> for anyone taking over maintenance of the a library ;-)

Yes, and I included it at some point under the Rationale section (I
think the link is broken now) to serve that purpose... although I feel
more comfortable directly looking at the code. But we are now talking
about different things, when we say "The Reference" the consumers are
users, not lib maintainers. Only the intended public API should be
documented there, and as simple and clean as possible.

Best Regards
Matias